SCHOOL SUPPLY DRIVE
June 1 @ 8:00 am - July 29 @ 2:00 pmFree
HELP OUR STUDENTS!!!
We would like to ask for donations of any of the following school supplies: glue sticks, sanitizes, rubber erasers, dry board markers, dry board erasers, spiral notebooks #2 pencils, 2gb jump drives, Kleenex, children’s books. We believe it will be a tremendous “win-win” for our local students if we are able to provide them with ALL the school supplies they need.
To summarize, benefits of the School Supply Drive;
Your help would be supporting the local schools by providing school supplies that aren’t always available to the local teachers and students.
- The school supply donation is of course 100% tax deductible.
- Businesses will have increased community involvement recognition through partnering with our Club.
- Local community members will know they are helping our youth and teachers.
- The Event begins June 1, 2017 and ends July 29, 2017. The School Supply distribution will be held on July 29, 2017 at our Clubhouse from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. The public is invited to attend, and the School Supplies will be given out to those in need until we RUN out.
- DROP OFF YOUR DONATIONS starting in June on Monday 10:00 am to 12:00 am at the Clubhouse located at 411 Silver Heights Blvd. Silver City, NM
- OR Call Vera at 534.0505 or Renny 538.5581 to make drop off arrangements. Thanks in advance for your HELP!!!!!